Welcome to AltUnity Tester’s documentation!¶
AltUnity Tester is an open-source UI driven test automation tool that helps you find objects in your game and interacts with them using tests written in C#, Python or Java. You can run your tests on real devices (mobile, PCs, etc.) or inside the Unity Editor.
Join our Google Group here for questions and discussions.
Join our Discord Server here to chat with us or with other members of the community.
- Get Started
- AltUnity Tester Editor
- Running tests together with Appium
- Running tests using device cloud services
- API Documentation
- Advanced Usage
- Build games from the command line
- Run tests from the command line
- Run tests on a Continuous Integration Server
- What is port forwarding and when to use it
- Connect to AltUnity server running inside the game